Information Security Policy
PaneraTech aims to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, and usability of all kinds of information belonging to itself and its stakeholders.
To achieve this goal, it operates an information security management system in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, where applicable conditions related to information security are met.
In this context, it undertakes to provide the following requirements.
- Establishing, documenting, and continuously improving the Information Security Management System, which is a requirement of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard,
- Fulfilling the obligations required by laws and standards related to information security by accepting the information and related components under its responsibility as valuable and critical,
- To provide uninterrupted information technology services used in the realization of corporate activities, to provide the necessary infrastructure to ensure that information can only be accessed by authorized persons,
- Following the legal regulations and conditions related to the information security management system,
- Taking necessary actions to increase information security awareness,
- Defining the information security management system requirements of third parties, customers and suppliers and ensuring that they comply with the information security management system,
- Ensuring that the information security management system is regularly audited and continuously improved.